Next Koi Auction June 24, 2023
Sponsored by the
SOUTHERN COLORADO KOI CLUB
4955 AUSTIN BLUFFS PARKWAY
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80918
INFORMATION FOR KOI BUYERS:
Viewing from 10:30 A.M - 11 A.M – Auction from 11 A.M until finished.
Club will provide bags and oxygen for transportation of sold Koi.
All Koi or goldfish purchased, and any Koi or goldfish not sold must be removed from the location immediately following the auction.
No Guarantees on any fish purchased.
UNBAGGING YOUR NEW KOI: click here
QUARANTINE FOR YOUR NEW KOI: click here
or here and here
INFORMATION FOR KOI OWNERS DONATORS / SELLERS:
Koi accepted only from members of the Southern Colorado Koi Club or the Pikes Peak Water Garden Society.
Limited number of tanks available – call or text Lee at 719-339-6374 or email him at eesteavens55@gmail. to reserve a tank.
MAP TO LOCATION OF AUCTION
- No Maximum length. Small Koi will be sold by size.
- Small Koi will be sold in batches at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
- No limit on total number of Koi.
- Must be healthy – no open sores or obvious disease.
- Please, no feeding of Koi for 3-5 days prior to auction – this minimizes production of waste and ammonia in the tank and transport bags.
- It would be best to bring them to the location in a bag, if at all possible, but containers are acceptable.
- Proceeds from sale of fish will be split 60%/40% with Southern Colorado Koi Club if the the Club catches and brings them, 50%/50% if you bring them, or you may donate the proceeds to the Club. You may split or donate individual Koi in a tank, but you must be present when fish are auctioned.